1/1 Photo of Carrot Cake With Baby Food Carrots
I love carrot cake, but I'm not fond of the texture of shredded carrots. I got this recipe from a former boss, Debra. Love it! Note: I haven't tried it, but I'm sure this will make awesome cupcakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cake method: Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
- 3Place first 9 ingredients (through 2 teaspoons vanilla) in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat with electric beaters or mixer paddle for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- 5Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 6Bake in 350ºF oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 7Allow the cake to cool completely; prepare icing in the meantime.
- 9Icing Method: In a medium bowl, combine final three ingredients.
- 10Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- 11Ice completely cooled cake.
- 12Grab your own piece before anyone else knows it's done!
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake With Baby Food Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 405.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g