Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
yummy desert waffles with the flavor of carrot cake
Make and share this Carrot Cake Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box carrot cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For frosting:.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar.
- Store in the refrigerator after use.
- For Waffles:.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions.
- Add milk, butter,nuts,carrots and vanilla.
- Pour into well oiled and hot waffle iron.
- Cook until crisp 3-4 minute.
- Spread with frosting while hot to melt.