The taste of carrot cake without baking. A fresh little sandwich to serve with tea or as a snack. Very much enjoyed by my toddler.
- Trim crusts off of bread.
- Combine frosting, cream cheese, carrot and nuts.
- Spread filling evenly on bread, top with another slice of trimmed bread to create sandwiches.
- Slice sandwiches into quarters, and be creative with the shapes, long fingers, squares, triangles, or use cookie cutters to create other fun shapes.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.