1/1 Photo of Carrot "Cake" Tea Sandwiches
1 hr 15 mins
Queen of Everything's Note:
The taste of carrot cake without baking. A fresh little sandwich to serve with tea or as a snack. Very much enjoyed by my toddler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts off of bread.
- 2Combine frosting, cream cheese, carrot and nuts.
- 3Spread filling evenly on bread, top with another slice of trimmed bread to create sandwiches.
- 4Slice sandwiches into quarters, and be creative with the shapes, long fingers, squares, triangles, or use cookie cutters to create other fun shapes.
- 5Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot "Cake" Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 31.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bread