Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this Carrot Cake -Sugar Free recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine carrots, eggs, oil, and baby food in a large bowl.
- In smaller bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Then stir these dry ingredients into the carrot egg mix.
- Pour into greased 8"square pan. Bake 30 minutes
- Figures are for the whole cake and frosting.
- using nonfat cream cheese=1326 cals, 110 fat, 75 fiber.
- using reg. cream cheese=1606 cals, 150 fat, 75 fiber.
This wasn't over poweringly sweet and the texture was nice. I put a couple of packets of Splenda in the frosting...That turned out excellent! But it did crack in the fridge overnight. I made cupcakes so the recipe would go further and servings would be smaller.