Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great recipe for a quick & easy dessert.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans & walnuts
- Stir together: flour, soda, salt & cinnamon.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vegatable oil, & buttermilk at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Fold In: 2 cups grated carrots, 1 (8oz) crushed pineapple, drained, 1
- (3 1/2oz) can of flaked coconut, and 1 cup chopped pecans and walnuts.