Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are some great tasting pancakes. If you like carrot cake, you have to try these!
Make and share this Carrot Cake Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups buttermilk pancake mix or 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- softened cream cheese or whipped cream cheese (optional)
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine all ingredients except cream cheese in medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot well-greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry.
- Turn only once.
- Spread pancakes with softened cream cheese, if desired.
These pancakes were fantastic. Definitely something different from the usual. I made this recipe just as posted and they came out great!!
Taste excellent! - i added eggs though.