1/2 Photos of Carrot Cake Oatmeal
I got this from http://www.eatmedelicious.com/2008/09/carrot-cake-oatmeal.html and think it sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the rolled oats, soy milk, water, carrots and salt in a saucepan.
- 2Turn heat to medium and stir occasionally until mixture comes almost to a boil and most of the liquid is absorbed (about 5-7 minutes).
- 3When the oats are done, stir in vanilla and brown sugar.
- 4While oats are cooking, make "icing" by blending the plain yogurt with the maple syrup; toast the pecans in the toaster oven for a few minutes (watch them carefully).
- 5Pour the oats into a bowl and top with the coconut, pecans, and icing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 293.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 16.1 g