I got this from http://www.eatmedelicious.com/2008/09/carrot-cake-oatmeal.html and think it sounds delicious!
- Combine the rolled oats, soy milk, water, carrots and salt in a saucepan.
- Turn heat to medium and stir occasionally until mixture comes almost to a boil and most of the liquid is absorbed (about 5-7 minutes).
- When the oats are done, stir in vanilla and brown sugar.
- While oats are cooking, make "icing" by blending the plain yogurt with the maple syrup; toast the pecans in the toaster oven for a few minutes (watch them carefully).
- Pour the oats into a bowl and top with the coconut, pecans, and icing.