1/1 Photo of Carrot Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Icing and Carrot
These are excellent for parties or just to have fun making with the kids very easy to make and look great got it from the womans weekly cookbook
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups firmly packed grated carrots
- 3/4 cup drained crushed pineapple
cream cheese icing
- 6 dried apricot halves (and 1 18cm green snake or green coloured icing mix above)
- 1preheat oven to 170-180 degrees depending on how hot your oven is.
- 2grease 6 hole texas muffin pan or a normal 12 muffin pan.
- 3mix oil, eggs, flour,sugar, cinnamon in bowl with spoon.
- 4stir in carrots and pineapple.
- 5pour mixture into muffin pan holes.
- 6bake in oven about 30-35 minutes.
- 7stand cakes 5 min before turning out onto wire rack.
- 8turn cakes so tops are up to cool.
- 9make cream cheese icing and mini carrots.
- 10spread with icing and place carrots on cake.
- 11cream cheese icing.
- 12beat butter and cream cheese til light and fluffy.
- 13beat in icing sugar gradually.
- 14mini carrots.
- 15put apricots in a cup of boiling water to cover stand 10 minute.
- 16drain apricots dry with paper.
- 17cut snake into six 3 cm lengths.
- 18place one snake piece at the top of apricot half roll apricot around snake allowing to stick out of the top of the apricot and make several think cuts to look like a leaf.
- 19or use green coloured cream cheese icing mix and place at top of apricot on muffin to look like leaf.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Icing and Carrot
Serving Size: 1 (1228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.3
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered sugar icing