Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious and not too sweet. These are still quite moist the next day.
Make and share this Carrot Cake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix first 7 ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together egg, oil, milk and vanilla; add carrots and pineapple. Add to bowl with dry ingredients.
- Add raisins and stir just until combined.
- Divide mixture among 12 muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes.