Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
barterfriends.com -- Posted By: uss_voyager -- Post Date: Aug 12 2001 --
Make and share this Carrot Cake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, grated
- preheat oven to 350.
- combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes.