The name is strange, I know, but when you bite into one of these cookies its like a carrot cake muffin! They are so sweet and yummy and you will never miss the fatty version. Only 1 point for Weight Watchers as well! These are also dairy and egg free!
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml carrot, grated
- 4.92-9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml artificial sweetener (you can use honey if you like, just adjust the points for it)
- 59.14-78.07 ml water (if you dough is still too dry, just keep adding water one tablespoon at a time until it is stiff)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together first.
- Add in the carrots, applesauce, water, an raisins.
- Spray cookie sheets with non stick, butter flavored cooking spray and drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookies sheets 1 1/2 inches apart from one another. Make sure to flatten the cookies slightly because they will not really "spread out" at all.
- Bake at 275 degrees (yes, thats right -- 275!) for 18 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Let rest for a minute or two on the sheets before removing. Store in an air tight container and enjoy!
For low-fat they tasted pretty good, a litle dry however. But they rise beautifully and smell divine Miss Pixie x x x