1/4 Photos of Carrot Cake Muffin Cookies! Low Fat!
The name is strange, I know, but when you bite into one of these cookies its like a carrot cake muffin! They are so sweet and yummy and you will never miss the fatty version. Only 1 point for Weight Watchers as well! These are also dairy and egg free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup artificial sweetener (you can use honey if you like, just adjust the points for it)
- 1/4-1/3 cup water (if you dough is still too dry, just keep adding water one tablespoon at a time until it is stiff)
- 1Mix all the dry ingredients together first.
- 2Add in the carrots, applesauce, water, an raisins.
- 3Spray cookie sheets with non stick, butter flavored cooking spray and drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookies sheets 1 1/2 inches apart from one another. Make sure to flatten the cookies slightly because they will not really "spread out" at all.
- 4Bake at 275 degrees (yes, thats right -- 275!) for 18 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- 5Let rest for a minute or two on the sheets before removing. Store in an air tight container and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Muffin Cookies! Low Fat!
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: