Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tryed this recipe yet, but I will soon. Hope you like it. It is going into my friend's basket for May Day.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine and blend ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Carrot Cake.
- Makes 1 13x9-inch cake.
- 1 package Carrot Cake Mix.
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil.
- 3 large eggs.
- 3 cups grated carrots.
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F& grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Place Carrot Cake Mix in large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mix& add the oil, eggs, carrots& pineapple.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan& bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake and frost if desired or dust with powdered sugar.
This makes an awesome incredibly tasty carrot cake. I have made this before and it has always been a huge hit! Great as a gift idea too :)