This is a great carrot cake recipe that is very simple and it doesn't have all those spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease two 9 inch round cake pans.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon and sugar. Add the oil and eggs, mix until blended, then stir in the carrots and nuts. Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared pans.
- 3Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. A toothpick inserted into the cake should come out clean. Cool cakes on wire racks before removing from pans.
- 4To make the frosting, use the second set of ingredients. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese, add the sugar and cream well. Stir in the nuts and vanilla. Use to fill and frost the cooled cake layers.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake IX
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.5
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 73.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g