Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These raw vegan, gluten-free little treats are quick and easy to make. You can easily add extra spices to flavor it up more, or roll them in shredded coconut if you're a big coconut fan.
- 1 cup carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup dates (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Blend the carrots in a food processor until they`re in tiny pieces and starting to turn to mush, then squeeze the juice out by hand and return the carrot pulp to the food processor - This should give you 1/2 cup packed carrot pulp.
- Add all the other ingredients and process until the dough is well combined. Form into balls and store in the fridge.