Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A moist and pleasant tasting carrot cake!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1 tablespoon rice bran
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (or 1/4 cup Eggbeaters)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or Lactaid)
- 1 cup freshly grated carrot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 4" x 6" baking pan, set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add egg and milk, stir well and stir in grated carrots.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing.