Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frosting for carrot cake, to make it that much more decadent :P
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- To make the frosting, cream the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Add the sugar and beat until smooth.
- When cupcakes are cool, frost generously and decorate as you please.
Excellent Carrot Cake Frosting. Easy to make and very yummy!!!
perfect on top of your carrot cake cupcakes.Thanks so much for the post.