Chef #586641's Note:
Wonderfully sweet low calorie treat, perfect for Easter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, oats, Splenda, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl.
- 2Grate carrots and add to bowl.
- 3Add applesauce and water, and mix well.
- 4Add extra water by tablespoon if too thick.
- 5Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 6Drop dough by heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten dough into circles using a flour-dipped cup.
- 7Bake at 275 for 18 minutes.
- 8Let set for two minutes on baking sheet before removing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: