Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderfully sweet low calorie treat, perfect for Easter!
Make and share this Carrot Cake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, oats, Splenda, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Grate carrots and add to bowl.
- Add applesauce and water, and mix well.
- Add extra water by tablespoon if too thick.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten dough into circles using a flour-dipped cup.
- Bake at 275 for 18 minutes.
- Let set for two minutes on baking sheet before removing.