1/1 Photo of Carrot Cake Cookies
A cookie that tastes like cake...carrot cake! From The Cookie Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup grated carrot (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) or 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Stir to mix.
- 3Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- 5Stir in flour mixture; mixing well.
- 6Stir in carrots, walnuts and raisins/pineapple.
- 7Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 12-14 minutes, or until set and edges are lightly brown. Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.1
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 887.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 55.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g