this is delicious, I started making it with a Duncan Hines carrot cake mix in the 1980's and had to switch to Betty Crocker when Duncan stopped making it. I actually made it for Miss Picky's first birthday and she will be 25 in June. The pineapple and raisins really make it moist and the the chopped pecans add a different texture. Try it with cream cheese frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- I use Bakers Joy spray.
- Beat cake mix, water (milk), oil, eggs and pineapple on low speed 3 minutes.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Cool at least 1 hour before frosting.