Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for carrot cake recipe without any pineapple and raisin, I found this one and give it a try, I couldn't believe the result, it taste soooo wonderful just add your favorite cream cheese icing on top.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease/flour your baking pan (you can use a 13 x 9, a bundt pan or two 9" round pans).
- combine eggs and sugar; beat well.
- in another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and carrot.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs mixture in low speed, then add the vanilla and oil.
- Bake for 60 minutes OR until your cake tests done.