Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
easy carrot cake
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups raw carrots, grated fine
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Beat sugar, oil, and vanilla together.
- Thoroughly beat in eggs one at a time. Add dry ingredients, alternately with carrots.
- Put in 13x9x2- inches baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 40 minutes.
- Blend frosting ingredients and frost cake. That’s it!