I love pumpkin pancakes, but I didnt have any pumpkin this morning. I have tons of carrots, so I thought I would try to make carrot pancakes!! They came out EXCELLENT!!!!! DELICIOUS! :-) I hope you enjoy them! (yields 8-12 pancakes depending on how large you make them!)
- First you will need to get your blender out!
- Pour Milk into blender; add eggs and butter.
- Mix briefly to put egg and butter through milk.
- Add carrots and blend well (until carrots are completely mixed through; no chunks left!!) Add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; mix in blender until all ingredients are mixed through.
- Then add nutmeg and cinnamon and mix for about 1 minute.
- Check thickness; if you feel it is too thin, add a little more flour (Tbs or 2) Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
- Heat to medium heat, and cook pancakes.
- Make them whatever size you wish!
- Cook until golden brown.
- They will be a beautiful golden color!
- Enjoy them with a small amount of pure maple syrup!