1/3 Photos of Carrot Breakfast Pancakes
I love pumpkin pancakes, but I didnt have any pumpkin this morning. I have tons of carrots, so I thought I would try to make carrot pancakes!! They came out EXCELLENT!!!!! DELICIOUS! :-) I hope you enjoy them! (yields 8-12 pancakes depending on how large you make them!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First you will need to get your blender out!
- 2Pour Milk into blender; add eggs and butter.
- 3Mix briefly to put egg and butter through milk.
- 4Add carrots and blend well (until carrots are completely mixed through; no chunks left!!) Add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; mix in blender until all ingredients are mixed through.
- 5Then add nutmeg and cinnamon and mix for about 1 minute.
- 6Check thickness; if you feel it is too thin, add a little more flour (Tbs or 2) Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
- 7Heat to medium heat, and cook pancakes.
- 8Make them whatever size you wish!
- 9Cook until golden brown.
- 10They will be a beautiful golden color!
- 11Enjoy them with a small amount of pure maple syrup!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Breakfast Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.4 mg
- Sodium 1358.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g