Carrot bread that is much too delicious to be called bread. If you have eaten at Mimi's, you know what a treasure this recipe is, if you have not, you will be delighted! The original recipe compliments of Mimi's Cafe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan or four 3 inch by 6 inch mini loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnnamon and salt and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, brown sugar and eggs, pour into flour mixture and stir well (batter will be chunky).
- Stir in walnuts, pineapple, raisins and carrots.
- Pour into prepared pan (s) and bake 30-40 minutes (20 minutes for mini pans) or until lightly browned.