1/1 Photo of Carrot Bread ? - from Mimi's Cafe
Carrot bread that is much too delicious to be called bread. If you have eaten at Mimi's, you know what a treasure this recipe is, if you have not, you will be delighted! The original recipe compliments of Mimi's Cafe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan or four 3 inch by 6 inch mini loaf pans.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnnamon and salt and mix well.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, brown sugar and eggs, pour into flour mixture and stir well (batter will be chunky).
- 5Stir in walnuts, pineapple, raisins and carrots.
- 6Pour into prepared pan (s) and bake 30-40 minutes (20 minutes for mini pans) or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Bread ? - from Mimi's Cafe
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g