- 1 cup water
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water and carrot into blender and blend until you have a carrot juice.
- Combine all ingredients ( including the carrot juice) in the order given.
- Select White Bread and push start.
- Important: Check the dough after about 5 minutes, if its too wet then add a tablespoon of flour at a time, if its too dry then add a tablespoon of water at a time, until dough forms a smooth round ball.