Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderfully moist bread...not too sweet.
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a large bowl and beat well.
- Sift together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add to oil mixture and blend well.
- Stir in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon into 2 greased and floured loaf pans and bake at 350 degress for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove from pans and place on wire rack to cool.