Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from my sons kindergarden teacher. Been a favorite for years.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) jar carrot baby food (junior size)
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Combine the eggs, sugar and oil.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder and add to mixture.
- Add carrots and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 10 inch pan or loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is a delicious, extremely moist carrot bread. I also added in some fresh stredded carrots, raisins, and coconut. Thanks a lot for posting dojemi!
This recipe makes enough batter for TWO 10" pans or TWO loaf pans. I used a regular, 4 ounce jar of baby food and the taste of carrot was not there. Perhaps a junior jar is what is needed.