Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This bread is so moist and good I have made many loaves since I found it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, oil and eggs.
- Mix in flour mixture.
- Gently fold in carrots, nuts and raisins.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until sides pull away from pan.
- Zucchini can be substituted for the carrots, use 2 cups of shredded zucchini for carrots.