Recipe by Love2Cook76
I'm not a big lover of carrot cake but this bread is so good and moist. My husband loves it!
Top Review by Granmama
This carrot bread is really good! I was looking for a recipe for carrot bread that was lower in fat and yours is the one I picked to try. I like it because it's not too sweet and it's very moist. I made it in 3 small loaf pans so I could easily freeze some. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 8x5 loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, carrots, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda & salt.
- Add water, eggs, oil & vanilla. Mix until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.