1 hr 24 mins
A moist and fragrant loaf, without the usual addition of pineapple. It can also be baked in the oven at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease the bottom of a loaf dish.
- 2Combine the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except carrots and raisins.
- 4Beat at low speed until just blended.
- 5Stir in carrots and raisins and pour into a dish.
- 6Place the dish on an inverted saucer in the oven.
- 7Microwave at medium-high (70%) until a wooden toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from dish and turn the side over.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Serve immediately once cooled down or store in the refrigerator and serve when everyone's hungry.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Bread
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g