Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
have not gotten a chance to try this yet..but sounds good
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- combine dry ingredients, stirring well.
- combine eggs and remaining ingredients.add to flour mixture.stirring just until moistened.
- spoon batter into two greased and floured 8x4" pans --
- bake at 350* for 1 hour or wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes --
- remove bread to rack and cool completely.