Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are soft cookies with a little bit of a crispiness from the carrot and Bran Flakes. Delicious!!
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml margarine
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml maple extract or 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml bran flakes
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml carrot, grated
- 118.29 ml raisins
- Combine sugar, margarine, egg, extract in a large bowl.
- Add whole wheat flour, bran flakes, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder, mix until almost combined.
- Add grated carrot and raisons, mix.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheets, and lightly press each cookie to flatten a bit with a fork or bottom of glass.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Let cool one minute before removing from sheet.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
These are great cookies, and kids ate them also! These sure do have a lot of fiber, which is great..Thank you for this wonderful recipe..
these are DElicious...I doubled the recipe and made them into cookie bars...also drizzled a little lemon glaze over the top...