1/1 Photo of Carrot Banana Muffins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
When I saw this recipe for a purely fruit sweetened carrot cake from Heidi over at 101cookbooks.com I just knew I would want to make it into some sort of gluten free version. So I did. http://www.elanaspantry.com/carrot-banana-muffins/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- 2In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- 3Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- 4Blend dry mixture into wet until thoroughly combined.
- 5Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- 6Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 1294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: