Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Bulldog has a real problem with fleas. I decided to try making him dog biscuits with brewers yeast and garlic to help.
- In the food processor chop the lightly drained carrots to a ruff chop.
- Add the bacon and grease,and yeast, mix.
- Add the flour and pulse to mix.
- Dump on to a floured board. Knead in more flour if needed.
- Press to desired thickness, I do 1/2".
- Cut into favorite shape or rectangles.
- Place on a lightly greased or parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 deg for 30 min turn down over to 250 deg and continue to cook until done.
- My take longer because I do a large biscuit for a large dog.
Garlic really should not be fed to dogs, as it is toxic to them...