Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Delicate muffin that is easy to make and delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker carrot cake mix
- 1 egg
- 15 ounces applesauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Combine Cake Mix, Applesauce, Egg, Sugar, and Cinnamon in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Spoon into lined muffin tin.
- Top with chopped nuts.
- Bake for 17 - 20 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Cool, serve.
Loved this. I made it into a cake instead of muffins. I followed the recipe other then I used splenda instead of sugar. This was so moist and yummy. I topped with cream cheese icing. I baked mine at 350 for 25 minutes.
We thought these muffins were just excellent! They were very moist and full of flavor. The cinnamin flavor was very nice throughout it and the crunch and pretty appearance of the walnuts on top was great. I also iced some of mine with cream cheese frosting and it went just well. Thanks! Made this recipe for Spring PAC 2008.
Very easy to make and very moist. The recipe made 17 muffins for me. I put dried cranberries in the second batch and we preferred it with the berries. I did frost with cream cheese icing. I thought it tasted more like a spice muffin. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe.