Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious light & flavorful salad.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 4 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 large golden delicious apple, peeled, grated
- 1⁄3 cup chopped roasted cashews
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- Whisk lemon juice and jelly in large bowl to blend.
- Add carrots, apple, cashews and raisins.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss thoroughly.
Delicious and simple salad which went together in no time at all. I shredded the apple and carrots using a food processor. Delish! Thanks for sharing!
I found this salad delicious and refreshing. I substituted a Granny Smith apple which provided a slightly tart flavor. This was super quick and easy to make. Thank you for posting. Made for PAC, Spring 2008