Recipe by Megannnnnnnn
vegan!!! oh so yummy
Top Review by Outta Here
These had a great flavor, not too sweet and were moist, but a bit too dense. Maybe I would use some unbleached white flour instead of all whole wheat. Would be good with some dried cranberries added. Made for Fall 2009 My 3 Chefs game.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon non-aluminum baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 banana, mushed with a fork until smooth
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin w/ cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine carrots, applesauce, banana, and remaining wet ingredients. Add half the wet to the dry, stir until blended, then add the rest.
- Spoon into muffins cups and bake about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.