Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 apples
- 4 carrots, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups beef stock
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 2 cups light cream
- Combine carrots, apples, onion and stock in a saucepan.
- Add honey and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the apple and onion are soft.
- Blend in blender, return to saucepan and add spices.
- Stir in cream and slowly heat through.
A very simple recipe although labor intensive (pureeing the fruit and veg). I substituted chicken bouillon for beef stock, skim milk and heavy cream for the light cream, and 1 tbsp. onion powder for the chopped onion. The taste is very light and sweet. Will definitely make again.