Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick and easy savory treat.
- 7 eggs, 59g
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 cup zucchini, coarsely grated
- 100 g sliced ham, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 6-hole, non-stick Texan muffin pan and line bases with baking paper.
- Whisk eggs, milk and flour together in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in carrot, zucchini, ham, thyme and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set and lightly browned.
- Stand pies in pan for a few minutes before turning out. Serve warm or chilled.