Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These were the first muffins I ever made at the ripe young age of 8. I guess you could say that was the beginning of a love of cooking and baking for me. They are really good with a big bowl of vegetable soup.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin cups (greased or paper-lined).
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes.
These were heavier than I prefer, just a personal taste though.