Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good juice to enjoy if you are on a weight loss programme.
- 4 medium sized carrots, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 medium sized tomatoes, quartered
- 1 stalk celery, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded)
- ice cube, as required
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freeze the chopped tomatoes and carrots for 30 minutes.
- Put the frozen tomato cubes in a blender or in a smoothie maker and blend.
- Toss in the frozen carrot cubes and blend again.
- Add celery pieces, salt and pepper and blend.
- Add ice cubes and lemon juice and blend again.
- Pour juice into a long stemmed glass and serve chilled.
Love this. It is delicious - especially on a hot day.