Prep 5 mins
Cook 32 mins
When you are feeling real lazy !
Make and share this Carrot and Peas Salad for the lazy recipe from Food.com.
- Boil 8 cups of water.
- Add carrots and peas to boiling water.
- Wait for 2 minutes and put them in chilled water.
- Drain and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Add onion and tomatoes as well.
- Blend the dressing in the blender and pour over the salad.
- Wait for 30 minutes for the salad to set and enjoy!
loved it. Will be making this again and again
I loved this - great combination of vegetables and the dressing is excellent. I found that half the dressing amount was plenty.