Prep 5 mins
Cook 32 mins
When you are feeling real lazy !
- 4 cups carrots, chopped
- 4 cups peas
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Boil 8 cups of water.
- Add carrots and peas to boiling water.
- Wait for 2 minutes and put them in chilled water.
- Drain and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Add onion and tomatoes as well.
- Blend the dressing in the blender and pour over the salad.
- Wait for 30 minutes for the salad to set and enjoy!
loved it. Will be making this again and again
I loved this - great combination of vegetables and the dressing is excellent. I found that half the dressing amount was plenty.