Mini Ravindran's Note:
When you are feeling real lazy !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 8 cups of water.
- 2Add carrots and peas to boiling water.
- 3Wait for 2 minutes and put them in chilled water.
- 4Drain and transfer to the salad bowl.
- 5Add onion and tomatoes as well.
- 6Blend the dressing in the blender and pour over the salad.
- 7Wait for 30 minutes for the salad to set and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Peas Salad for the lazy
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: