1/1 Photo of Carrot and Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dogs
Barbell Bunny's Note:
A yummy cupcake recipe for your fur baby. You can use any type of dog-friendly fruit for the garnish. I like to use a banana slice, cube of apple, or blueberry. You can also garnish with a small dog treat.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the carrots, eggs, and applesauce.
- 3In another bowl, mix the cinnamon, oats, and flour.
- 4Add wet to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- 5If you feel the mixture is too dry, add 1 - 2 tablespoons water.
- 6Pour mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Frost each muffin with a light swirl of peanut butter and top with fruit garnish of your choice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g