Recipe by sUpRiYa
My very first contribution to ZAAR!hope u guys like it....you can have it with ketchup & chilli sauce..taken from tarla dalal's low calorie healthy cooking
- 3 slices brown bread
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 50 g grated panir or 50 g cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped green chili (if you like spicy food) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- pepper (i prefer to put it according to taste)
- red chili powder (again according to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread slices Mix the carrot,paneer,tomato,green chilli,coriander,butter,salt,melted butter,pepper,red chilli powder.
- divide the mixture into 3 portions Place one portion of the mixture on each toast.
- heat in an oven for a few minutes serve hot.