An unusual soup to serve hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan. Saute carrots and onion until onion is translucent.
- 2Add garlic, stock, orange juice, vinegar and pepper. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add lentils and continue to simmer a further 10 minutes or until lentils and carrots are soft.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 5Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- 6Stir through coriander to serve.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar