Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are nice warm from the oven & buttered.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated carrots
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- Mix flour, baking soda & spice together.
- Stir in sugar.
- Make a well in mixture and add honey.
- Add carrot & raisins.
- Beat the oil and eggs together and add to the mixture.
- Stir just to moisten. Do not overmix.
- Add mix evenly to a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Bake at 200'C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in muffin pans for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.