1/1 Photo of Carrot and Feta Lasagna
1 hr 10 mins
Vegetarian lasagna, with a bit of a difference, great way to use up extra carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease ovenproof dish.
- 2Heat butter and oil in pan, add leeks and garlic, cook, stirring until leeks are soft.
- 3Add carrots, cook, covered, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes, or until carrots are soft, cool slightly, stir in basil.
- 4Combine eggs, cream and pepper in bowl, mix well.
- 5Cover base of prepared dish with half lasagna sheets, top with half the carrot mixture, half the feta and half the egg mixture.
- 6Repeat layers, finishing with egg mixture.
- 7Bake uncovered in moderate oven about 50 minutes or until firm and browned.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Feta Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.8
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.5 g
- Cholesterol 396.8 mg
- Sodium 1332.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: