1/1 Photo of Carrot and Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
My daughter and I came up with this sandwich for our weekly afternoon tea. The sandwiches are spicy, sweet, and have a nice crunch to them. Enjoy!
My Private Note
tea san ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the grated carrot, cream cheese spread, brown sugar, and five-spice powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- 2Chill the mixture for 1/2 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- 3Cut the crusts off of the pumpernickel slices and roll the bread to flatten it.
- 4Spread the mixture onto two of the slices of bread and top with the other two slices.
- 5Cut these sandwiches diagonally into two triangles each.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: