Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
A delicious mixture of kernel corn, peppers, and carrots with spices
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 14 ounces kernel corn, with it's juice
- 2 medium carrots, thin sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- Melt the butter in medium pot.
- Add all the ingredients to it.
- Cook until the carrots are tender.
- approximately 12 to 14 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Very colorful side dish with wonderful flavor. So easy to make, too! I didn't have red pepper so I used all green. Everyone loved this one!
This is a very tasty side dish. The green and red peppers give a nice sort of sweet flavor. The herbs are a nice combination, too. I didn't use that much salt, but I added some black pepper. We all enjoyed this and I'll make this again. Thanx for a new side dish.